Featuring high-precision A/D and D/A channels, the DS1004 is ideally suited for measurement and control applications in the fields of building automation (think HVAC), process automation, lab work, etc.
Unlike many "remote I/O" products, the DS1004\'s capabilities are not limited to just relaying I/O data to a central server. Programmability in Tibbo BASIC means you can create systems where intelligent decisions are taken in real-time by the DS1004 itself.
The capabilities of the DS1004 are further expanded by two low-power relays and one simple RS232/485 port. This port can be used for connecting an auxiliary serial device, a card or barcode reader, or even additional DS10xx devices.
The DS1004 comes preloaded with an open-source application for remote control/monitoring of the device\'s A/Ds, D/As, and relays through a web-browser or Tibbo's AggreGate device management system. This application can easily be customized for any functionality desired.
- Winner of the Red Dot Product Design Award, 2010
- Based on the EM1000 embedded controller
- 8 A/D inputs (24 bits)
- 8 status LED's
- IP68-compliant, -30C to +80C range
- 4 D/A outputs (14 bits, voltage/current outputs)
- Free Tibbo BASIC application available
- 2 low-power (1A/24VDC) relays
- 1 RS232/485 port
- 10/100BaseT, auto-MDIX ethernet port
- 1024KB flash for firmware, application and data storage
- 2KB EEPROM for data storage
- RTC with supercapacitor backup
- Built-in buzzer
- 11 Status LED's
- 10-18VDC operation
- Firmware upgradeable through the serial port or ethernet port
- Dimensions: 91x10x99mm (excluding secondary cover for IP68)
- Extruded-profile aluminum body
- CE and FCC certified
- DS100 waterproof kit with secondary cover, cable glands and screws
- DMK1000 DIN rail mounting kit
- TB1004 test board
- Serial cable for performing firmware upgrades via the serial port
12V/1A power supply adaptor: North Amarica style