1, 2 and 4 Channel Keyfob Transmitter (TX12E)
$39.00 – $54.00 USD
TX12E Quantity Discount
- buy 20 to 49, save US$4.00 each
- buy 50 to 99, save US$7.05 each
- buy 100 to 500, save US$13.00 each
- Reviews (0)
The TX12E wireless RF keyfob transmitter is available in 1(-1C), 2 (-2C) and 4 (-4C) button versions. Operating on 433.92MHz, the TX12E is compatible with the SRX series (AM version) wireless remote control receivers to provide an RF remote control link with up to 350ft open field range. The TX12E are SAW controlled resulting in high frequency stability which is an important characteristic not found in typical low cost remote control transmitters. The communication protocol is based on the Holtek HT12E encoder making it also compatible with custom receiver designs or third party receivers employing the HT12D or HT12F decoders.
The TX12E contains a user configurable 8 bit address permitting 256 possible unique address configurations for pairing with the SRX series receivers. This enables multiple remote controls to operate within a common local environment without the risk of false triggering.
We offer a special version of the 4 button remote which is compatible with the Opacmare passarelle gangway (more info ). (see options above)
- 433MHz OOK SAW based remote transmitter
- Compatible with our AM RF remote control receiver assemblies
- Compatible with our AM RF receiver modules
- Compatible with the HT12D and HT12F decoders and HAT series decoders
- LED Status Indication
- 12V type 23A battery operation. Long life.
- 1mW ERP
- Compatible with the HT-RPT remote control range extender
- 75mm x 43.4mm x 18.5mm
- Recessed tactile feedback switches