BASIC Programmable Embedded Module (EM1000)
$62.70 – $125.40 USD
EM1000 Quantity Discount
- buy 20 to 49, save US$3.70 each
- buy 50 to 99, save US$7.75 each
- buy 100 to 500, save US$13.70 each
The EM1000 is a universal embedded module that can serve as a central building block of control equipment, data terminals, safety and security systems, etc. Its firmware, called TiOS (Tibbo Operating System), features a BASIC virtual machine that executes your application written in Tibbo BASIC.
The EM1000 has no pre-defined functionality whatsoever — programmability in Tibbo BASIC means that you can create your own unique EM1000 application! The Module is powerful enough to be the “heart” of your system, not just a networking peripheral. FREE integrated development environment software (TIDE).
- Programmable – in BASIC !
- Optimized for realtime applications
- Rich object set
- Built-in Webserver
- Even-driven operation
- Sophisticated development environment supports cross-debugging (no ICE needed)
- 50 MIPS CPU
- 100baseT Ethernet port
- 512K flash disk
- 2K bytes of EEPROM memory
- 4x high-speed UARTs
- Eight interrupt lines: positive or negative transition triggered
- Programmable square wave generator (6Hz – 22.1184MHz)
- Reliable power-on/brown out reset circuit. No additional reset circuit required.
- High speed parallel slave port
- Real time clock with backup power input
- 49x general purpose I/O lines
- Wi-Fi capabilities with the GA1000 plug-on expansion module (order seperately or as option below)
- Development kit available: EM1000-SK