Mini BASIC Programmable Embedded Module (EM500)
|EM500 Quantity Discount
- Reviews (0)
The EM500 is a miniature stand-alone BASIC-programmable embedded module designed to be used in combination with a standard LED/magnetics RJ45 jack. The combined footprint of the EM500 and standard RJ45 jack is only 28.5×18.5mm.
The modules hardware mix, which includes 10/100BaseT ethernet, a serial port, and 8 I/O lines, has been carefully tailored to address the basic needs of lightweight network-enabled devices.
Compact dimensions, space-saving “vertial slice” form factor, low power consumption, and innovative dual-function LED control lines make the module an excellent fit for miniature, cost effective designs.
Soon, the EM500 will also support Wi-Fi communications (using the GA1000 Wi-Fi module add-on), as well as external LCD, keypad, and flash disk (via an SPI flash IC).
The EM500 can be ordered stand-alone or in combination with an industry-standard RJ45 jack.
The EM500EV evaluation board is highly recommended to expedite your development.
- Based on a second-generation ASIC (T2000)
- 10/100BaseT, auto-MDIX ethernet port (no magnetics)
- One serial port (CMOS level)
- Upt ot 460800bps baud rates
- None/even/odd/mark/space parity modes
- 7/8 bits/character modes
- Full duplex mode with optional flow control
- Half-duplex mode with direction control
- Encoding and decoding of Wiegand and clock/data streams
- 512KB flash memory for firmware application
- 200 bytes of EEPROM space for data storage
- 8 general-purpose I/O lines (including 2 interrupt lines)
- Control lines for 2 external dual function status LED’s
- Additional control line for dedicated Ethernet link LED
- External reset source required
- Power: 260mA @3.3V (100BaseT mode)
- Compact “vertical slice” construction
- Miniature dimensions: 18.5×16.0x6.5mm
- Firmware upgradeable through the serial port or over the network
- Optional Wi-Fi interface (for the GA1000 wi-Fi add-on module)
- Flash disk (will require external SPI flash IC
- Support for external LCD and keypad
Free Tibbo Integrated Development Environment (TIDE) software is included with all Tibbo’s programmable devices. TIDE is a modern code editor suppoting syntax highlighting, context help, code hinting and auto completion. Debug with ease with the built-in debugger which does not rely on any special hardware like an ICE machine or a JTAG board. Simply connect your Tibbo device to the ethernet, select it in the IDE and you are all set !
- RF Modules
- RF Solutions
- RF Remote Control
- RF Wireless Modems
- RF Test Instrument
- Wireless A/D and D/A
- Voltage to Current Conversion
- Wireless Asset Tracking
- SMT Assembly Tools
- Ethernet Modules
- Data Encoders & Decoders