RS-232 to Ethernet Converter (DS1100)
$99.00 – $165.00 USD
The DS1100 is a BASIC programmable controller targeting cost-sensitive serial-over-IP and serial control applications.
Built around the EM500 “MimiMo” module, the DS1100 offers a single channel RS232 port. Power can be supplied via its power jack, or pin9 of the DB9 (serial) port) connector, or the via optional power-over-ethernet board.
There are three LEDs on the device: green and red main status LED’s, and a yellow ethernet link LED.
Each DS1100 is supplied with DIN rail and wall mounting brackets.
The DS110 comes preloaded with a fully functional serial-over-IP application and functions as a serial device server.
- 10/100BaseT auto-MDIX ethernet port
- Single channel RS232 port (DB9 M connector)
- May be externally12V powered via DB9 connector’s pin 9
- Optional power-over-ethernet
- Compact size: 90 x18 x 25mm
- DIN rail, wall mounting brackets included
- Fully functional out of the box serial device server
- Programmable for custom applications
- 512KB flash memory for firmware and application
- 200 bytes of EEPROM for data storage
- 12VDC operation (min. 9V max. 18VDC)
- Operating temperature: -5 to 70 deg. C